- All players guaranteed four games against up to four different players.
- Open to all ACO Pros, Semi Pros, and any amateur wanting to see how they stack up against the best.
- Tournament format is two step process.
- ROUND ROBIN (maximum of 16 players make the cut to move forward depending on total participation)
- Players making it out of the Round Robin will be seeded based on their current "SCR" Score and finish in the Round Robin, players without a current "SCR" Score will be randomly seeded after the "SCR" Score players have been seeded.
- BRACKET CHALLENGE (Best two out of three moves forward)
- 80% Cash Payout to top 4 players – payout based on participation- Total Payout will breakdown as follows 1st Place = 50% / 2nd Place = 30% / 3rd & 4th = 10%
Monday, November 23, 2009
ACO Turkeyhole: Top Gun Singles
The last American Cornhole Master Series event of the year is on November 28, 2009. This is the last chance for ACO Corny Forty players to earn points toward their seeding in the king of cornhole tournament in Las Vegas and improve their ranking on the Corny Forty list. Top Gun events will be held in Chicago, IL; Columbus, OH; Cleveland, OH; Charlotte, NC; Louisville, KY; and Virginia Beach, VA. Top players in various states will be able to move up in the money list by winning points based on where they finish in the tournament. Details of Top Gun Singles are shown below: